Wednesday, October 15, 2014

It's been Too Long

Well I realized it has been almost a year since my last post. I have been working really hard on all sorts of things but with my day to day it can be hard to get on my blog, but over the last year a lot has taken place and I dare not miss out on anymore time without keeping up with the fun, growth and not so good times. Journaling has truly become a part of me and with sewing being my first passion to combine them would be great so here I go again. Over the last couple of weeks I have been monitoring my sewing time, skills and thinking alot about where I am in my sewing. So that is what I will share on this blog. Where am I now, what have I learned,  what I completed and what I want to do. So I am looking forward to sharing and working on my sewing!!! More to come, Stay tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment